U.S. Military Active-Duty and Reserve Personnel
can Save Big on a New Vehicle Thanks to the Acura Military Appreciation
Acura is Proud to provide U.S. Military active-duty
and reserve personnel and their spouses with a special Military Appreciation
Offer. When hail from the Bloomington, Minneapolis, Saint Anthony,
Eden Prairie, or Brooklyn Park areas and set out to find a model that
is from the 2016 model year or newer, by financing through the Acura Financing
Services (AFS) you can take advantage of a $750 offer.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used towards
either the purchase or lease of a 2016 or newer Acura model,
with a valid Acura APR, Luxury Lease or Leadership Purchase Plan that is offered
through AFS. The only exclusion is the Zero Due at Signing Lease
How do you know if you are eligible? At the time of
purchase, you simply have to meet the criteria outlined below:
- Be an active-duty member of the U.S.
Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, Active
Reserve or Ready Reserve).
- U.S. Military Retirees/Veterans and their spouses
are eligible within 180 days of separation from active service.
- A Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is needed as
proof of military or active status, at time of purchase or lease.
- For spouses to be eligible, they must present a
Military ID and spouse's LES.
- You must receive a credit approval through Acura
To learn more, or if you have questions about how
the program works, feel free to visit Bloomington Acura and
our team of financing experts would be happy to help!
Eligible clients must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Active-duty status in the U.S. Military
(Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active
Reserve) and their spouses.
- Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve and Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees and their spouses.
Spouses of Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses'
separation from active service.
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military
must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID and
provide spouse's LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the
dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
- Receive credit approval through Acura Financial Services
- Lease: $750 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle.
Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $750
reduction. Purchase: $750 is applied toward the down payment.
This offer can be combined with all other Acura Financial Services programs, except the Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment
finance contract or lease with Acura Financial Services, the Buyers may
not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior
written consent of Acura Financial Services. During the term of the
retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify Acura
Financial Services immediately of any change in Buyer's address.